How to Apply
Alert: Attention applicants
The deadline to apply to the Canadian Coast Guard Officer Training Program has passed. Please contact our recruitment office at CCGCregistrar@dfo-mpo.gc.ca if you have any questions.
To apply to the Canadian Coast Guard Officer Training Program you will need to follow the steps bellow.
- Please ensure you read the job notification before applying.
- In order to apply you must have the required documentation on hand:
- Your résumé
- A copy of your high school transcript
- Current Grade 12 students (outside of Quebec) must provide the latest copy of their high school transcript plus proof of enrollment in the required courses.
- Quebec applicants only, must provide a copy of their high school transcript and CEGEP transcript and/or proof of enrollment in the required CEGEP courses.
- Post-secondary transcripts if applicable
- Candidates upgrading courses should have proof of enrollment
Thank you for considering joining the Canadian Coast Guard!
*If you have any issues with the on-line system, please direct your issues to DFO.CCGCSelection-CGCCSelection.MPO@dfo-mpo.gc.ca or at 1-888-582-9090.
All correspondence pertaining to your application and assessments (Written exam, interview) should be sent to the following email : DFO.CCGCSelection-CGCCSelection.MPO@dfo-mpo.gc.ca
(People who have not submitted an application) inquiries should be sent to the following email: CCGCregistrar@dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Official transcripts will be required by candidates at a later date. To be considered official, transcripts must come directly from the academic institution or be a notarized copy of the original. Official transcripts can be mailed to:
Canadian Coast Guard College
1190 Westmount Road
Sydney, NS B1R 2J6
- Date modified: